Co-Founder/Owner - Operations & Finance
Mark brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Forge. He began his career in construction with a local general contracting firm as a project manager. His reputation in the Atlanta market for managing projects with intensive quality assurance programs related to water and airtight building envelope construction provided him with the opportunity to work for one of the nation’s top consulting firms specializing in construction technology, with a primary focus on the weathertight of envelope buildings for owners, architects, and general contractors.
Mark serves in an asset role for research and development within the Sto Panel Technology Affiliate program.
His knowledge, training, and experience provide an invaluable frame of reference to promote complete subcontractor packages, smooth transitions from pre-construction to construction, and seasoned operations management practices to complete durable watertight assemblies to assist our clients in developing a GMP with cost certainty and schedule certainty.
Areas of Expertise:
- Watertight building envelope transition detailing
- Implementation of a uniformed set of documents related to varying veneer assemblies
- Project management
- Value add and value savings within a GMP cost delivery model
- Design Engineering
- Building envelope integration of varying veneers through prefabrication
- Structural assemblies
- Panel assemblies/layouts to achieve design intent
- Interior and exterior cladding solutions to meet design intent and maximum value within a stated budget
- Logistics and installation
- Projected client partner cash flow models
Join the Team
Forge is a dedicated, tight-knit group of folks who excel at customer satisfaction and don’t settle for second best. We are abundant with opportunity, and we are continuously seeking passionate professional who want to be part of something special.See Openings